My name is Claire Scott and I am the Parent Support Advisor (PSA) at Gosforth Central Middle School. I work from GCMS on Thursday and Friday to offer support to families.
I offer support in the following areas:
- Family Learning (literacy and numeracy skills)
- Enrolment on parenting programmes
- Behaviour Support
- Emotional wellbeing for children and adults
- Punctuality and attendance
- Transition to High School
- Guidance about other support services
- Referrals to School Health and Children and Young People Service
- Admissions information
I am available every Thursday and Friday in school and at other times during the week. Please call 07506 221647 or contact the school office 0191 2851793. I look forward to meeting you!